Monday, September 15, 2014

A Sad Decision

Due to my health, I had to make the hard decision not to foster anymore. This latest flare up has brought all sorts of issues with it and the energy is not there. I do plan to try to foster in the future when a long remission hits me. But until then, I will volunteer and help out where I can. I was trying to push it, when my husband stepped in because he saw it was too much on me. It's not a decision that was made lightly, but one that needed to be made. I will find a way to convert the blog, hopefully in a way that can continue to help those huskies that need a home.

Sid playing with his new toy
For now, I will focus my energy on getting better, and of course, Sid. I hope to get to the point I can continue to foster soon, but I know I'm going to give myself at least through the holidays to get better.

Fostering is one of the most rewarding things I have done, and I encourage anyone who is debating on giving it a try to take the leap. I want to thank Husky Haven of Florida for both the opportunity to foster as well as the understanding in the change of situation with my health.

No comments:

Post a Comment